Anyway, I have some super rad pics and fun stories from my trip black east to Snowmaggedon for Xmas, but I have yet to find the 90 mins it's inevitably going to take to sit down and go through the photos and do the blog post. So, until then, I'm stealing this great post from my pal Tameka. I even stole the title of this post from her. Please don't sue me for copyright infringement, Tameka. We're pals, right?
1. What would you pick to eat if you only had one meal left?
Pizza (cheese only and a pepperoni), french fries, baked manicotti, macaroni and cheese and, hmmm, a cheese quesadilla from Taco Bell with that yummy mystery sauce.
2. What quality is the most important to you in the opposite sex?
I don't really understand this question. Does this mean the sex that you are attracted to? Because how presumptuous to say the "opposite" sex. So hell, if it's just what I look for in any random member of the opposite sex, I'm gonna go with some nice guns. And I'm not talkin' about the ones that shoot.
3. If you could pick your birthday, when would you want it and why?
Does it really matter? I'm sticking with January 31. It's been pretty good to me this far.
4. What is your dream job?
Not having one.
5. What is your favorite thing to do on the weekends?
Sleep and shop. And eat.
6. What's the best book you have ever read?
Listen Up! Voices from the Next Feminist Generation. I don't remember an ounce of it, but I remember it impacting me in some way in high school. That's good enough, right?
7. Biggest Pet Peeve?
People who use religion/morals as an excuse for poor behavior. Stolen word-for-word from Tameka, because I can't possibly think of anything more excruciating to me.
8. What show can you not miss?
Real fucking Housewives!!! D.C., Beverly Hills, New York. Don't care as much for Jersey (ick), Atlanta or OC.
9. What is your favorite holiday and why?
Christmas. I love gifts.
10. Do you want a big family?
Yes. Of dogs.
11. What is more important to you, love or money?
Don't you already know?
12. If you had to live in another country other than America, which would you choose?
England, Australia or Canada. I am shit at speaking non-English languages. And I can never understand what Irish or Scottish people are saying. And South Africa kinda scares me.
13. What is your dream car?
Range Rover. Typical rich suburban housewife car.
14. Which is better, cats or dogs? Please explain why.
Doggies! I'm insanely allergic to pussy.
15. If you had to live without either a cell phone or internet, which would you choose to give up?
Internet. Because I have it on my cell phone!