I'll be honest with you, I don't know what it means, but I'm more than willing to play along. Here we go.
1. Thank the person who nominated me for this award.
2. Copy the award & place it on my blog.
3. Link to the person who nominated me for this award.
4. Share 7 interesting things about myself.
5. Nominate 7 bloggers.
I can't say enough about Erynn. She's fucking hot as hell, and is raising two cute as hell blondie kids on her own. I dare you to read her blog and not bawl your fucking eyes out. I do, every time.
Seven Interest Fact About Moi:
1. I have a diet coke obsession. Addiction. Fixation. And they can't make me go to rehab either, Amy Winehouse.
2. The way to my heart, if not through diet coke, is by making me laugh.
3. I was diagnosed with clinical depression 13 years ago and have been on bat shit crazy pills ever since.
4. I admire and idolize my big sis more than anyone in this world.
5. I've always, for as long as I can remember, wanted to be rich.
6. I never thought I'd marry to have financial safety. I always thought I'd figure it out on my own. (I didn't.)
7. I love fake boobs. I can't help it.
My seven nominated bloggers:
1. Because perfection is boring. This is one of my new faves. Tameka cracks my shit up. Eat your heart out John Mayer.
2. My Two Dads. Because you know I live and die for my gays, and this precious family deserves every ounce of happiness in the world. (And maybe this will convince him to start blogging regularly again.)
3. Nate Nowack Photography. Because I can't fucking wait for him to post that he's been nominated for a BEAUTIFUL BLOGGER award. Oh, and while you're there, throw him a bone and vote for him for a magazine cover win.
4. winnietallica. Because she takes beautiful photos, and has the best damn blog name ever.
5. weezermonkey. Her blog makes me hungry, her one-liners make me cackle, and her fierce determination against Prop H8 endeared me.
6. Totally Lawesome. Because she's at Harvard Law, bitches!
7. Gimmy Skinny. Her blog can be a bit of a hot mess, but who doesn't love Ten Years with her missing "n" key, expensive hobbies that last all of 5 minutes, alternating weekly spending freezes, and references to herself as the colored girl.
Ok, that's it! And now....here's your last chance to let me know one thing I can absolutely not leave Vancouver without doing, seeing, eating, etc! Don't make me have any regrets! I'd say watch for me in the background on the daily Today Show broadcasts from Vancouver, but, bitch please. I don't get up that early for anyone.
Hugs and kisses. I hope to be blogging from the Olympics, if all goes well!